EXPERTS PUT SOFTWARE ON TOP OF THE ENERGY BUSINESS AGENDA IN SEE
Dec 15, 2015
At this first of its kind Energy Software Day for Southeast Europe, ROITI is leveraging on the support of some of the biggest names in the industry for this region to make a compelling case for why well-informed decisions is the way to succeed in this market. We’ve joined hands together with Yana Dimitrova, Maria Popova and Fuzun Yaman, speakers with extensive experience and knowledgeto create a discussion platform on the role of energy software in business. From the organizers’ side Ventsislav Topuzov and Snezhina Mileva will round up the list of speakers.
Atanas Georgiev, the editor-in-chief of “Utilities” magazine and online portal ‘Publics.bg.’ will set the scene with the latest market trends in the region. He will be followed by Ventsislav Topuzov, partner in ROITI, who will explain how to do less and still live longer in such market conditions. Ventsislav has spent the last 10 years in consulting wholesale and retail energy companies on software projects.
Yana Dimitrova, the executive director of Energy-Pro Trading will share with us the peculiarities of implementing software solutions and how at her company, they manage to meet the short-term business requirements, without disregarding the long-term structural market changes.
Fuzun Yaman, Director at Bizzle Consulting will address the topic of operational efficiencies gained through successful software solutions. Fuzun has lead the IT division of Shell Trading for many years and one of her core competencies is namely her extensive experience to navigate the business objectives and corporate strategy to lead the creation and execution of the corresponding technical strategy for the company.
Maria Popova will address the topic of REMIT compliance. Over the past seven years she has been involved in regulatory and energy policy consulting around Europe and has contributed in various capacities to the work of the European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET). Her current position as EFET’s Manager for Market Supervision puts her at the forefront of regulatory change discussions and makes her the perfect person to give us a summary of company’s obligations under REMIT.
Snezhina Mileva is a Senior Business Consultant at ROITI and has built upon her extensive experience in energy advisory to present how she sees the most appropriate approach to tackling the compliance puzzle of REMIT. Snezhina has developed advisory services and consulted clients on how to meet compliance requirements under the Energy Efficiency Directive and Non-financial Reporting Directive.
Who should attend?
This event is designed for anyone wondering how energy software could give your company a competitive advantage. In a market driven by regulatory changes and vulnerable to price volatility of the underlying commodity, energy wholesalers, energy retailers and big energy consumers need to think strategically about software. This is what we want to show you at this event. So, whether you are a procurement specialist at an energy intensive company or dealing with software solutions or business development at an energy company, this event is for you.
- ETRM: WHERE’S THE FUN IN NATURAL GAS? (1,354) views
- INTERRELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CONCESSION AGREEMENTS AND… (1,316) views
- GAME THEORY IN WIND POWER CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS (1,294) views
- CHALLENGES IN CROSS-COMMODITY SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATIONS (1,166) views
- WHAT DOES YOUR ETRM SYSTEM ALLOW YOU TO HEDGE WITH? (921) views
- HEDGE ACCOUNTING OR ACCOUNT FOR HEDGING? (874) views
- WIND DERIVATIVES – A BET OR A HEDGE? (827) views
- ROITI TAKES ITS POWER TO A NEW LEVEL (765) views
- E-WORLD 2015: LESSONS FROM ESSEN (720) views
- EXPERTS PUT SOFTWARE ON TOP OF THE ENERGY BUSINESS AGENDA IN (685) views
- Gas Storage – Always a Good Challenge
- Gas Capacity Medley
- NEW GAS MARKETS FOR ENERGY TRADERS – NEW ETRM TRICKS NEEDED
- WIND DERIVATIVES – A BET OR A HEDGE?
- Achieving a Reliable Front Office Reporting in ETRM systems: Typical Pitfalls
- RES support tenders – increasing competition or emergency brake?
- Navigating the EU State Aid rules, when implementing a capacity mechanism
- Will UK power capacity market face shortage?
- End-Of-Day made simple: Mission impossible?
- HEDGE ACCOUNTING OR ACCOUNT FOR HEDGING?
- OVER SUPPLIED BUT SHORT OF GAS – YOU ARE PROBABLY ITALIAN!
- MAR AND HOW DOES IT FIT IN THE REGULATORY FRAMEWORK OF THE EUROPEAN UNION