ROITI TAKES ITS POWER TO A NEW LEVEL
Feb 24, 2015
Victor Garbev – an energy industry professional with more than 10 years of experience in consulting, wind, and asset management joins as partner in order to take the power practice of the company to a new level.
Victor has been partnering with ROITI for the last year and a half and has been helping the business development of the company in the past months. As a partner, he will now continue to build on the synergies with the existing team and develop wind power and asset management consulting services.
Prior to joining ROITI, Victor has held a series of management positions in the energy sector, including five years as Sales Director at Vestas, preceded by four years managing the consulting team of several post-liberalization business and technical restructuring projects in Bulgaria. He pursues a PhD in Power Systems Development, and holds an MSc in Energy Economics.
With Victor’s joining, ROITI’s portfolio not only expands but the company is set to offer a more holistic service across related links in the value chain at energy companies.
- ETRM: WHERE’S THE FUN IN NATURAL GAS? (1,354) views
- INTERRELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CONCESSION AGREEMENTS AND… (1,316) views
- GAME THEORY IN WIND POWER CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS (1,294) views
- CHALLENGES IN CROSS-COMMODITY SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATIONS (1,166) views
- WHAT DOES YOUR ETRM SYSTEM ALLOW YOU TO HEDGE WITH? (921) views
- HEDGE ACCOUNTING OR ACCOUNT FOR HEDGING? (874) views
- WIND DERIVATIVES – A BET OR A HEDGE? (827) views
- ROITI TAKES ITS POWER TO A NEW LEVEL (765) views
- E-WORLD 2015: LESSONS FROM ESSEN (720) views
- EXPERTS PUT SOFTWARE ON TOP OF THE ENERGY BUSINESS AGENDA IN (685) views
- Gas Storage – Always a Good Challenge
- Gas Capacity Medley
- NEW GAS MARKETS FOR ENERGY TRADERS – NEW ETRM TRICKS NEEDED
- WIND DERIVATIVES – A BET OR A HEDGE?
- Achieving a Reliable Front Office Reporting in ETRM systems: Typical Pitfalls
- RES support tenders – increasing competition or emergency brake?
- Navigating the EU State Aid rules, when implementing a capacity mechanism
- Will UK power capacity market face shortage?
- End-Of-Day made simple: Mission impossible?
- HEDGE ACCOUNTING OR ACCOUNT FOR HEDGING?
- OVER SUPPLIED BUT SHORT OF GAS – YOU ARE PROBABLY ITALIAN!
- MAR AND HOW DOES IT FIT IN THE REGULATORY FRAMEWORK OF THE EUROPEAN UNION